Paper Pallets are replacing the traditional use of wooden or plastic pallets, particularly if you need to save space in multi-level stacking and want to load / discharge containers quickly. Paper Pallets can be used with most material handling systems, such as pallet conveyors, forklift, rack storage with permanent decking, and products packaged in boxes, bags, barrels and drums. Consider the cost effectiveness that Paper Pallets offer: cost savings from wooden / plastic pallets recyclable environmentally-friendly alternative space savings lower freight cost due to light weight compare to wooden and plastic pallet.
- Safety: It is safe to handle due to its light in weight, no rusty nails or sharp corner.
- Sustainable: 100% recyclable and reusable
- Lightweight: Increase truck and rail payloads, save freight cost.
- Economical: Can save up to 90% of the cost of a wood pallet
- High Stacking Strength
- Able to stack up to 1.5tons