4 WAYS WOODEN PALLET
It can be easily lifted in all four dimension (front, back, left, right) using lifting tools such as folk-life and hand jack.
Ideally for product need to be transport and lifted from many sides due to space and speed concern. Mainly for storage management.
It uses a frame of 3 parts to form as a 4 ways pallet which are:
- Top deck
- Stringer board
- Support plank
- Block and bottom plank
For reversible pallet, extra frame need to be added at the bottom.
Design for two way / four way wooden pallet:
- Single deck – only one deck can be used.
- Reversible pallet – both top deck and bottom deck can be used.
From the design of pallet can be made for:-
- Light weight: single usage light stacking and light racking.
- Medium weight: Single usage or multiple usage, average stacking and racking.
- Heavy weight pallet: single usage or multiple usage, best for stacking and racking.
Additional detail arrangement can be cater to meet your requirement:
- Polish on plank – clean and smooth surface.
- Chamfering – to ease hand jack to enter.
- Anti sharp edge – to minimize damages.
- Colour Marking – for identification record purposes.